Marvin Sapp is one of Gospel music’s most popular artists and pastors. Known for his song, “Never Would Have Made It,” Sapp often posts motivational messages on his Facebook page; here are ten of them which he recently shared, seen by tens of thousands of people:
10) Until you are broken, you don’t know what you’re made of.
9) Before you begin a relationship with someone, make sure that your relationship with yourself is where it needs to be.
8) The value of waiting is a value of a lifetime. If we know how to wait, life shall be easy because God knows what and who to give at the right time.
7) Don’t waste your tears crying over someone who doesn’t even deserve to see you smile.
6) Relationships are like sharing a book– they don’t work if you’re not on the same page.
5) If you don’t make them feel like they’re irreplaceable, they will replace you.
4) Never regret anything, because at one point you wanted it.
3) Respect is what we owe; love what we give.
2) The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.
1) Stop discussing major dreams with minor thinkers.
–Christian Music Makers